FOLLOW THE “KAUA'I GOLF TRAIL” TO SAVE ON
GO GOLF KAUA'I COURSES
Kaua‘i, Hawai‘i (February 13, 2020) – Golfers headed to the “Garden Island” in 2020 and looking to save on green fees should follow the Kaua'i Golf Trail. The popular Kaua'i Golf Trail package allows golfers to play three out of the four participating island courses for one flat fee of $540 (inclusive of tax). Participating courses in the Kaua'i Golf Trail package include The Ocean Course at Hokuala, Poipu Bay Golf Course, Princeville Makai Golf Club and Puakea Golf Course.
Golfers interested in reserving the Kaua'i Golf Trail package should contact any one of the participating golf courses to book their first tee time, and while doing so inform the staff they wish to book under the Kaua'i Golf Trail package. It is recommended golfers purchase the Kaua'i Golf Trail package from the golf course that will be their first round on island. Upon arrival at the first property, golfers will purchase the Kaua'i Golf Trail package in person for $540, at which time they will receive Kaua'i Golf Trail Card. The Kaua'i Golf Trail Card is non-transferable, rounds may not be redeemed more than once per location, and cards are valid 30 days from the date of issue.
In addition to savings on golf, those who purchase the Kaua'i Golf Trail package will receive 10 percent off regular-priced merchandise in golf shops on the day of play. If a golfer chooses to play the award-winning Puakea Golf Course for one of their rounds, they will receive a $100 gift card towards golf shop merchandise, club rentals or an additional round of golf.
Golfers can purchase the Kaua'i Golf Trail Package at any of the following Go Golf Kaua'i golf courses:
- The Ocean Course at Hokuala - (808) 246-6844
- Poipu Bay Golf Course - (808) 278-6572
- Princeville Makai Golf Club - (808) 278-6573
- Puakea Golf Course - (808) 278-6574
For more information on the Kauai Golf Trail visit www.gogolfkauai.com/trail.
Wailua Golf Course, a Go Golf Kaua'i member course, does not participate in the Kaua'i Golf Trail package but is a wonderful and affordable seaside golf option for Kaua'i-bound golfers.
Nicknamed the “Garden Island” for its lush tropical foliage, waterfalls and ever-present Pacific Ocean scenery, Kaua‘i is perennially recognized for its beaches, award-winning golf courses, ideal playing weather and stunning natural beauty. For more information on Kaua‘i golf, visit www.gogolfkauai.com.
About The Go Golf Kaua‘i Courses
- The Ocean Course at Hokuala – The Ocean Course at Hokuala is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course that boasts the longest stretch of oceanfront holes in all of Hawaii. The picture-perfect course winds its way through papaya and guava groves to dramatic seaside cliffs. A 2016 renovation added sparkling white sand to all the bunkers, framing holes to be even more spectacular than before. Rated Hawaii’s Best Golf Course, 2018 and 2019 World Golf Awards, golfers can also surf the earth on Hokuala’s Golf Boards during their round.
- Poipu Bay Golf Course – Poipu Bay Golf Course was designed by renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr and is set between lush mountains and rugged ocean bluffs. The course incorporates more than 30 acres of colorfully landscaped tropical plants and flowers, making it one of Hawaii’s most beautiful courses. Poipu Bay hosted the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994 to 2006.
- Princeville Makai Golf Club – Princeville Makai Golf Club opened in 1971 as the first solo effort of Robert Trent Jones, Jr. The course was completely renovated in 2009, introducing spectacular new Seashore Paspalum turf grass on all fairways and greens. Princeville Makai features surreal vistas of Bali Hai and Hanalei Bay, including the signature par-3, 7th hole that offers a 213-yard shot over scenic cliffs.
- Puakea Golf Course – Designed by architect Robin Nelson, Puakea is a spectacular layout built along massive ravines and lush tropical undulating terrain, with the backdrop being used for the Jurassic Park series. Named one of the top courses in Hawaii by Sports Illustrated, Golf Advisor and Golfweek, the dramatic 18-hole golf course is also known for its high-quality, "Kauai-style" customer service. Puakea was rated “Best of Kauai” by Garden Island Newspaper from 2013 – 2019.
- Wailua Golf Course – Wailua Golf Course offers classic, golden-era seaside golf holes just a few steps from the Pacific Ocean. First built as a 9-hole course in the 1930’s, and expanded to 18 holes in 1961, Wailua has hosted three USGA Amateur and three US Public Links Championships. This wonderful municipal layout was designed by Toyo Shirai and features stunning mountain views along the Coconut Coast.