Kauai Marriott Resort - Kauai, HI
Uniquely situated on Kalapaki Bay, the Kauai Marriott Resort is surrounded by lush, tropical rainforests and offers guests a chance to surf and golf all in one convenient spot. This hotel also features a beautiful pool, just steps away from Kalapaki Beach, and 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf at Hokuala Golf Course located on property.
“The Kauai Marriott Golf Resort offers guests a chance to surf and golf just steps aways from their hotel. Centrally located and full of warm Aloha hospitality this hotel is a solid choice.”
Guests seeking relaxation can indulge in some tropical tranquility at our full-service spa or escape to our contemporary guest rooms, many of which offer spectacular views and balconies. As one of the premier business and wedding hotels on Kauai, this hotel offers 27,758 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space, complete with sophisticated touches designed to inspire.
Why Should You Stay At The Kauai Marriott Beach Resort?
- Hokuala Golf Club On Property
- Modern Contemporary Guest Rooms
- Kalapaki Bay and Beach is protected easy swimming and surf
- Incredibly Lush Grounds and Pool Area
Staff Insider Tip
The Ocean Course at Hokuala is right next door just steps from the hotel! We also love the Kauai Marriott Resort for the modern styled rooms, great pool , easy location, and Kalapaki Beach is mellow for learning to surf!
Kauai Marriott Golf Resort - The Kauai Marriott Resort is a excellent choice for a Kauai Golf Package, and offers the Jack Nicklaus Designed Ocean Course at Hokuala just steps away from the hotel.
Kauai, Hawaii Golf Resort - Hokuala Golf Club offers some of the most beautiful oceanside golf holes in the world, don't miss staying at the Kauai Marriott Resort and playing golf at one of the most memorable locations in Hawaii.
- Awards & Accolades
- 2016 Certificate of Excellence – TripAdvisor
- 2015 Top 25 Best Resorts in Hawaii – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2014 Most Romantic Places to Renew Your Vows in Hawaii – USA Today
- 2016 Excellent Award – Hotels.com
- Three Diamond Award – AAA
- June 2016 “7 Water Wonders – Grown Up Getaways” – Travel Channel
- 2016 World’s Best Family Beach Hotels (#15) – Travel + Leisure Magazine
- 2016 Reader’s Choice – Hawaii Magazine
- Hotel Info
- The Ocean Course at Hokuala golf on site
- Puakea Golf Course 5 minutes away
- All public areas non-smoking
- Bar-B-Q and/or picnic area
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Buffet breakfast, fee from: 29.00 USD
- Cash machine/ATM
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Foreign exchange
- Hot breakfast, fee from: 29.00 USD
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Laundry on-site, coin operated
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper in lobby
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Room service, 6:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Vending machines
- Virtual Concierge Available
- Map & Directions