Poipu Bay Golf Course - Kauai, HI
Poipu Bay Golf Course is situated on 210 stunning oceanfront acres adjacent to the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa. Set between lush mountains and rugged ocean bluffs, the course incorporates more than 30 acres of colorfully landscaped tropical plants and flowers, making it one of Hawaii’s most beautiful courses.
“The closing stretch of holes runs parallel to the Pacific Ocean atop epic 150-foot cliffs. These incredible golf holes are some of the most memorable seaside golf holes in the world. It's safe to say, the 16th Hole at Poipu Bay is true Golf Heaven”
Along with Grand Hyatt Kauai Golf Resort & Spa, Poipu Bay Golf Course has been honored by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top golf resorts in the U.S. since 2000. The sprawling resort – which completed a renovation in 2012 – offers many other amenities, including a water playground with a river pool, a saltwater lagoon, the celebrated Anara Spa, live entertainment and several open-air restaurants.
Why Should You Play Golf at Poipu Bay Golf Course?
- Superb Playing Conditions – Paspalum Greens
- PGA Tour History – Host of The Grand Slam of Golf 1994-2000
- Jaw Dropping Oceanfront Golf Holes
- #16 One of The Most Beautiful Holes In The World
- Located on Property at The Grand Hyatt Kauai Golf Resort & Spa
Staff Insider Tip
“Doesn’t get much better than a day Poipu Bay, this course is among the greatest experiences in golf. Poipu Bay is playable, beautiful, tons of fun and simply one of those very special bucket-list golf courses you need to play.
(808) 278-6572Book a Tee Time(Opens in a new tab)
- Awards & Accolades
- 2019 & 2018 Best-In-State, #6 in Hawaii – Golfweek
- 2017 Best-In-State, #12 in Hawaii – Golf Digest
- 2016 Best Public Courses, #7 in Hawaii – GOLF Magazine
- 1994 – 2006, Hosted PGA Grand Slam of Golf
- Scorecard & Ratings
Tees Ratings Slope Yardage Gold 74.5 128 7123 Blue 71.3 126 6612 White 68.9 125 6127 Red 70.3 120 5372
- Dress Code
- Proper Golf Attire
- Collared or Mock Neck Shirts Required
- No Denim or Swimwear
- Spikeless Facility
- Facilities Info
- Full Grass Range
- Putting Greens
- Chipping Area
- Golf School
- PGA Professional Lessons
- Full Service Clubhouse
- Bar & Grill
- Banquet Facilities
- Full Service Spa
- Rental Clubs
- Course Architect
- Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- 1985 Opening
- Map & Directions